Standard one year manufacturer warranty
Le Peach warrants its products to be free from defects in for a period of one (1) year for the original invoice date. Shipping and handling fees are to be paid for by the customer. Le Peach agrees, at its option during the warranty period, to repair and defect in material or workmanship or to furnish a repaired or refurbished product of equal value in exchange without charge (except for a fee for shipping, handling, packing, return postage, and insurance which will be incurred by the customer). Such repair or replacement is subject to verification of the defect or malfunction and proof of purchase as confirmed by showing the model number on original dated sales receipt.
This warranty does not include:
- Any condition resulting from other than ordinary residential wear or any use for which the product was not intended, such as use in rental or contract trade or commercial use
- Any condition resulting from incorrect or inadequate maintenance or care
- Damage resulting from misuse, abuse, negligence, accidents or shipping damage
- Dissatisfaction due to buyer’s remorse
- Damages incurred during transportation
- Warranty is limited to the specified item the warranty was originally purchased for
- The 1 year warranty is non-refundable
Claims for defective merchandise must be made within ONE year from invoice date. Claims for missing parts must be made within 60 calendar days after the merchandise is received
Any claim for defective merchandise returns must be packed in original packaging
We reserve the right to specify that items be returned to the original warehouse for inspection or be inspected by our representative in the field
Pictures are required to claim defective merchandise, along with a copy of the original invoice
If the claim is justified, the item(s) or part(s) will be repaired or replaced or a credit will be issued. It is our policy to replace parts whenever possible This warranty gives you specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.